Do you like taking care of cats? Many cat lovers are concerned about the well-being and maintaining hygiene of their pets, specifically cats. Some pet owners who are unaware of their health issues or feeding plans hunt for the information online.
If you have writing skills and own cats or know a lot about taking care and overall well-being of the cats, you have reached the right and potential platform.
Read the following information and find out more about the prerequisites and process for submitting your piece of writing on Write For Us Cats.
Many people can display their creative writing, knowledge, and skills through the internet platform Editor of Guest Post. We have crucial data on our online presence about almost every industry, including cats, as well as about their wellness, die, and maintaining hygiene.
Among the subjects addressed by the blog posts publicized on our portal are science and technology, non-fungible technology (NFT), virtual coins like Bitcoin, the latest and most current events, and brand and business reviews. In addition to providing writing, the website also provides details regarding a wide range of other subjects, such as Write for Us + Cats football, lifestyle, home and garden, blockchain technology, sports, life enhancement, and much more.
You can send us your writing if you are an author with experience in writing about cats. All authors are encouraged to submit their concise information via our portal, irrespective of their employment level, age, or country in which they reside. The primary prerequisites for submitting a post on cats are writing well and adhering to our existing procedures and rules.
Guidelines about writing on cats:
- Your publications on cats must be of the most outstanding quality, contain unique perspectives on the subject, and not be diverted to irrelevant information.
- Writers and contributors interested in dispersing their knowledge through Cats Write for Us can get knowledge by reading your uploaded material, which offers comprehensive details about the many sectors, industries, and subject matters to get an idea of publishing requisites.
- Specific colors must be used with recommended and most relevant keywords and hyperlinks to related web pages. Links to other online sources added to your document should be green, and all keywords should be blue. In addition, keep the links and keywords in bold. The word counts between 80 and 90 words on average for any keyword you choose, or adhere to the given editorial guidelines.
- Ensure that you avoid including disrespectful, provoking, or words depicting violence and aggression in “Write for Us” + Cats, as we may not consider such posts for our online publishing network.
- The total number of words for your articles must be 2000, while the suggested minimum word count is 1500. Make sure you write at least the needed minimum word count, but not more than the word count range we have informed.
- You must write clearly and concisely while providing insightful and practical knowledge on cats.
- The typeface you use for your written pieces on cats has to be 12 size, Times New Roman font, with the entire content being justified and 1.5 line spacing.
- The content you create must be structured and laid out with a few relevant segments, categories or headings, points with bullets, and concise paragraphs and sentences.
SEO Rules for Cats + “Write for Us:”
- The content on cats that is relevant, engaging, and of excellent quality is far more likely to appear in leading search engine results pages (SERPs).
- From one and up to three percent of the written material in your cats-related posts can be duplicated from other sources, and your posts shall have the necessary grammatical values of not less than 98.
- By creating relevant, optimized SEO using transition words and adhering to set criteria, you might draw readers on the hunt for subjects related to cats.
- The title of your post must include compelling words about 50 to 56 characters and include a description between 90 to 160 characters.
Topics for Cats “Write for Us:”
- Are cats intelligent pets?
- How to look after cats?
- What should you feed cats?
- The best approaches to maintaining the health and hygiene of your cats
- Tips on training cats
- Are cats friendly pets?
- Do cats have sensitive ears?
- Does your cat have whiskers and bright eyes?
- Can cats see during the night?
- Tips on caring for your domestic cats
- Do cats require less space than dogs?
- The most popular cats worldwide
Benefits for participants:
Content posted through the Editor of Guest Post’s portal has all the chances to be seen and reach online readers, considering the platform’s current popularity among a wider demographic.
Your unique, excellent “Write for Us” + Cats content will be valued by readers searching for comparable knowledge on cats, who will then forward it to their acquaintances or colleagues needing it.
Contributors receive a plethora of noteworthy advantages from posting their work on our online platform, including notable exposure and attention from related people and entrepreneurs.
Where do you submit?
If you feel that your writing satisfies our current norms and criteria, be sure to send it to the email address provided at the end. Our crew of skilled and seasoned reviewers will assess and evaluate Write for Us + Cats post for relevance and correctness before approval.
When writing about cats, understanding the subject matter is necessary since uploading it to our website necessitates exceptional writing skills. In order to make their content on the Editor of Guest Post online platform approach its target viewers, authors are urged to share their best skills and knowledge.
Kindly send a submission to [email protected], our verified email, so that our editorial staff can identify your skills and publish your articles.
Do you gain an understanding of writing about Write For Us Cats? Share and achieve great heights in your writing profession.