Law is a vast field. It is the third pillar of our constitution which encompasses topics related to the judiciary and other related information. Hence there is a requirement for subject matter experts who can help develop content surrounding the various aspects of Law.
As our website aims to add readers’ knowledge, we begin with a new category that will mainly deal with topics related to Law. If you have the relevant expertise of a law writer, take this opportunity. Check out the details associated with Law Write for Us Guest Post in the coming paragraphs.
Overview of Website
Our website deals with global topics and has a wide range of audiences from different parts of geography. cieldegloire.com is not limited to only a few categories. But there are genres surrounding information related to technology, science, health, sports, money, business, reviews and other latest news.
Currently, we are hiring writers, and guest bloggers for Law Write for Us topics elaborating on different aspects of laws. However, as a global website, we require the content to match international standards and SEO guidelines. So, remember to read the guidelines thoroughly to ensure they meet the desired output.
Law + Write for Us – Necessary Instructions for Content Creation
It is essential to ensure all the contents meet the required guidelines. Several dos and don’ts must be followed when crafting the content. Check out below:
- Make the content unique and to the point
- It should be relevant to the topic and precise
- Never leave out facts related to Write for Us Law along with accompanying it with relevant links.
- Proofread the content thoroughly. Do not miss out on any edits
- Section the content properly into proper paragraphs like title, subtitles and conclusion
- The blog must comprise multiple paragraphs in short sentences not exceeding 150 words
- Keep a conversational tone that the readers can relate to
- Never add any false information without any necessary details to back it
- Maintain the keyword density to 1% of the total content
“Write for Us” +Law – Pros of Joining Our Website as Writers
There are multiple pros and cons of joining our website as a writer. Read a few below:
- You will get a great reach across audiences not limited to geographies
- This an excellent chance to network with similarly minded writers and grow your connection
- Each content will include a CTA to draw the attention of readers
- Add an international project to your portfolio
- As a guest blogger, each content will be paid for
- This a fantastic chance to kickstart your career as well as an excellent opportunity as an experienced writer to add more projects to your portfolio along with Write for Us + Law topics
“Write for Us” + “Law” – What is the Selection Process?
The selection process for our “Write for Us” + Law topics is very easy. It is simple and relatively quick. All you need to do is share a sample of your blog or article that follows the guidelines mentioned earlier through email. Please share it on the Email address [email protected].
The sample will be thoroughly checked by editors and team, who will quality check it for the content and guidelines. Once it passes the quality check process, the selected writer will be shared an approval mail and notified with further details for joining.
Write for Us+Law – Other Dos and Don’ts
- Include images and video links wherever necessary
- All the images taken must be free of copyright issues
- Keep the sentences short, limited to not more than 20 words
- The language for Law + “Write for Us” content must be very simple and not bombastic
- It should be easy for even a college-going or intermediate individual
- Include internal and external links for backlinking as per SEO guidelines
- Add tables and bullet points properly
- Meta description and meta titles will be appreciated
- Keywords are necessary. Search for topics as per keywords and divide them evenly in the blog
- Add primary and secondary keywords
- LSI must be 1%
- Maintain accurate distance between the paragraphs and white space to give it a clean look.
- Never add any false details, and ensure each piece of data is rightly proofread and researched
The Law “Write for Us” content is an excellent chance for everyone looking for newer opportunities in the field of writing. In addition, we invite experienced freshers who can add their knowledge to content development.
However, it is necessary the content is grammatically checked and free of plagiarism to pass our quality check. Therefore, in case of any queries, do write to us with your feedback in the comments box below.